I produced 5 babies last year. C-section was painful, so as being spayed.... my dentist pulled few of my teeth out, eye infection was cleared, and finally up to date on shots... Since I was in a cage for 6 years, I did not know how to walk either, I only knew how to "bunny hop". I was not potty trained, I ate my own poop, I did not know what chew toys are for. I know how to walk now. I am good on potty and I no longer eat my own poop. I even play with chew toys occasionally. AND I became a DIVA of the house quickly.
I lost many friends at the mill... I hope my kids have great family and I REALLY hope every dogs can get out of mills.
Sammy
Oh Sammy :( I'm so sorry for your past life :( and SO happy for your present life :) "bunny hop"?? I shouldn't say that but I hate all these sick people, who does this to poor babies like you :( As you propably know from my comment my two girls Pucia and Zuzia have the same past :( Zuzia spent 2 years in some kind of small back yard mill. She was so thin, had fleas, and was beaten :( and Pucia just like you spent 4 years in a cage :( I must cook for her cos she cannot eat dog food, and she doesn't see much, but She's also a DIVA and my little teddy bear :)
ReplyDeleteSammy you look like my Zuzia on today's picture and auntie Misiober from Poland love you soooo much :) kisses :)
Sammy, I'm so glad you were strong to get through all of that stuff. Now you have the best home surrounded by love. I will join you in praying that all dogs can escape the mills.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Of course I read your post auntie Misiober : ) I am glad they are with you now. How old are they now? Would love to meet you someday, but mama told me Poland is far away and it's difficult for me and Neko to visit... sigh...
ReplyDeletePugs hugs and licks to you and your babies.
Sammy
On the other hand... there's a hope that we can meet up with Payton...
ReplyDeletePayton, are you participating in 1000 pugs? Pug's human's coming here, so I hope to meet her that time....
Sammy
I would love to meet you too ! And Payton and Pug and Dutch and Ollie in Canada and other blog friends. Zuzia is 6,5 now, and she's still afraid of so many things :( she has never "learned" how to play with toys but she loves our whole family the most, especially daddy, because he rescued her :) Pucia will be 6 in February and she is my girl :) and Fredzik is 7 but he came as a puppy from very good breeder and he's a son of Polish Campion :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh Sammy, I know your story very well, I lived it myself. I send you my heart felt love and am so happy you have a wonderful home full of love now.
ReplyDelete