Brr! That is cold! I'd probably want to snuggle with that comfy blanket until it gets warmer.Love,Payton
That is cold!!! We expect these temperatures around January, and we are not happy about it, except Fredzik, who loves cold and snowy winter! But he is dork too:) Have a snuggling weekend our friends, hugs and kisses from us:)
Woaser! That is some serious cold you have there Sammy, I've never been in the cold like that, I'm glad you have Neko to snuggle up with.
Brr! That is cold! I'd probably want to snuggle with that comfy blanket until it gets warmer.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
That is cold!!! We expect these temperatures around January, and we are not happy about it, except Fredzik, who loves cold and snowy winter! But he is dork too:) Have a snuggling weekend our friends, hugs and kisses from us:)
ReplyDeleteWoaser! That is some serious cold you have there Sammy, I've never been in the cold like that, I'm glad you have Neko to snuggle up with.
ReplyDelete