This is my son, Igor. When I had babies very last time, he is the one got stuck in me...c-section should have been his name, but his furever family didn't name him c-section..... If I were at the mill, I would have died that day. Millers don't spend $ to save momma pugs if babies get stuck... I am glad I don't need to make any more puppies.
My mama found Igor's human mama via rescue. We get together sometimes to play. Sounds like mamas are getting together for happy hour more often than we get together to play though... oh and whenever they need a human sitter, both me and Neko go over there and take care of humans. Igor did the same during summer, when my humans needed a human sitter he came over to our house for few days. Since he is close to Neko's age, they run around the yard together, but I kinda sit there and watch them go nuts. Cuz I am the smart one.
Oh Sammy! You produced quite a cutie! I'm glad you still get to see Igor. And I don't blame you one bit for just watching the chaos...that's what I would do too!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Sammy :) beautiful momma must have beautiful children ;) Igor was very beautiful baby and I'm sure he is a handsome man now ;) I'm so glad you two have great Humans, that take the best care of you ... and Igor ;) my two girls came from mills ;( Zuzia spent there two years, Pucia four in the cage :( and made lots of babies, but I don't know them. I hope they have a good life with loving families. Love Misiober
ReplyDelete