I scored this sweater at Santa Paws last weekend. Do you like it??
Do you wear sweater or jacket? Do you need one where you live?
Can't you tell I actually don't like wearing it?
Neko looked great in his Spongebob yellow sweater.... it sure was an attention getter. Humans loved him in the stupid yellow outfit.
But... I think he looks little dorky....shhhh don't tell him I said so....




We definitely don't need one here, it's summer! My human isn't sure about winter though, I think she secretly wants to get us one anyway though. I've seen her eyeing ones online.
ReplyDeleteI think yours is very smart Sammy and Neko looks super adorable!
Yep, unfortunately, I have sweaters to keep me warm. I have to wear them because of the cold weather and my hair loss. Oh, well.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
sammy you look adorable! Mom is on search to find me a stupid sweater too, cuz my ears have been way cold.
ReplyDeleteNeko....looks like he is enjoying his yellow shirt..or maybe it's just the attention. hehe
Sammy you look PERFECT in your sweater. LOVE it !!! Neko looks little bananish in his yellow outfit but also sooo adorable. Poland is nord country so we would need some sweaters, but we don;t like them much. Fredzik is happy even when is -14C. The only one that need to wear sweater is Pucia, because she has health problem when it's cold, but this year after autumn sommer we still have autumn winter :)hugs !!!
ReplyDelete