That sounds so yummy and totally worth a coma! You are so cute Sammy!Love,Payton
BOL Food Coma! Luv it and how totally true!!!!!Winston
Haha love you Sammy :) Pucia also has food coma after Christmas:)Mom says she wants some duck for new year eve, so maybe we scoore some too!!!
I love food coma!!!!! Mom and I experience it often. Eat. sleep. walk. eat. sleep. play. sleep. eat. walk.yeah, that's our lives!! *snort snort*
That sounds so yummy and totally worth a coma! You are so cute Sammy!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
BOL Food Coma! Luv it and how totally true!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWinston
Haha love you Sammy :) Pucia also has food coma after Christmas:)Mom says she wants some duck for new year eve, so maybe we scoore some too!!!
ReplyDeleteI love food coma!!!!! Mom and I experience it often. Eat. sleep. walk. eat. sleep. play. sleep. eat. walk.
ReplyDeleteyeah, that's our lives!!
*snort snort*