Friday, December 16, 2011

Drive Thru

We, Papa and I went to Mc something place... I tried to order more than one Happy Meal with chicken nuggets... Papa said sharing one with Sammy is WAY more than enough.... sigh, he will never get it.  I also wanted to get the toy for boys, but it came with Hello Kitty (WTF?) Mama hates the Mc place, but since she was mucho hungry, she ate one burger.  Few hours later,  she puked in her mouth a little while she was running on a treadmill.  So this Mc place will remain maybe once a year thing for her.  But I have a feeling, boys might go back there again, and again and again and.....someday, I will get my OWN Happy Meal.


Hello! I would like to get 5 Happy Meals with chicken nuggets please!!

What do you mean, I can only have one? and share with Sammy??? 
Grrrrrrrrrr!!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Those McCheesey Burgers are awesome! Sorry you had to share...
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never heard of this Mc place, I'll have to check it out if it's that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neko,
    I know sharing is ruff, but you don't want to throw up a little like your mommy did, right? So go ahead and share. Besides, if you share, and they are gone sooner, the sooner you get to go back again!! WIN!!!!
    :@{

    my verification word is: PLATE
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've never tried this Mc either:( our daddy likes it sometimes, and mommy eats the one with a fish when she is hungry. We think it's unfair to share ONE happy meal for two pugs !!! soo pug-unfair !! hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete