Haha too funny:) We mean funny for us, our mom didn't laugh much:) Hope you got your presents even if Da Tree is in the backyard:) Last year when we had winter (now it's still +8C) someone built HUGE snowman, Fredzik freaked out at first, but then he wanted to pee only on this poor guy:) Hugs our friends:)
I think it looks totally beautiful outside!!! The little touch of snow adds to its beauty. And you know the most best thing about it? you can both totally pee all you want on it now!!! YAY!!!!
Oh dear Neko, I can understand the urge, but your humans must have been upset!
ReplyDeleteOops! Where will all your presents go now?!?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Haha too funny:) We mean funny for us, our mom didn't laugh much:) Hope you got your presents even if Da Tree is in the backyard:) Last year when we had winter (now it's still +8C) someone built HUGE snowman, Fredzik freaked out at first, but then he wanted to pee only on this poor guy:) Hugs our friends:)
ReplyDeleteThe tree is taller than papa who is 6 ft 3, (197 cm) so I had to mark it and make sure everyone will know "da tree" is mine.
ReplyDeleteMama and papa just put new birch floor in living room less than a month ago... they are, , , um, very upset.
Neko - still hoping I get some presents !
Snowman sounds great... yellow snowman!!
ReplyDeleteNeko
I think it looks totally beautiful outside!!! The little touch of snow adds to its beauty. And you know the most best thing about it? you can both totally pee all you want on it now!!! YAY!!!!
ReplyDelete