I was looking like this when I came to Mama and Papas.....
I tell ya, my boobs were bigger than my mama's. Even though I was only 13 lbs.
A lady at the pet store told mama about dog cosmetic surgery - uhm,,,,, you know, make boobies smaller and even cut off some nipples or other parts or fix pug nose or pug fold?? Mama FREAKED.... OUT..... She said I look perfect and beautiful as I was and gave me lots of kisses. She said if there's any extra money, she would think of fixing Neko's knee. But now... she is telling me that I am getting fatter (and Neko too). What?? You told me I am perfect and beautiful no matter what!!
Who is fat??
What?
Excuse me???
They used to smoke, and they both quit cold turkey, , , , , Mama and Papa, did we ever tell you, you are fatter? I know you both gained several lbs. after you quit smoking and the extra you put on doesn't look like going away anytime soon or ever, but DID WE EVER say you are fatter?? and put you on a diet?? It is just not fair.... : ( Think about this deeply, and give us more cookies while you are thinking..
Sammy

you tell them sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll share with ya!!!! ;@}
Oh Sammy no wonder your mommy loves you sooo much!!! You are such a beauty! My boobies are almost as yours, and my mommy also loves every cm of my body :) I heared words diet and fat quite often. In October mommy's friends came to visit me and Zuzia and Fredzio, and they said I'm fat, and mommy said " hmm yes she does", so thanks to them I'm on a diet :( I'm with you my friend!! More cookies and treat!! for poor little pugs!!! Pucia
ReplyDeleteSammy,
ReplyDeleteThis is just tragic! Treat deprivation is a serious offense and goes against everything I am striving for in 2012...MORE treats! If things don't improve, you can come live with me. And Neko too.
Love,
Payton
You are so beautiful Sammy, don't worry about your Mum saying you're fat doesn't change that fact!
ReplyDelete