Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another Food Coma


I tried so hard to stay up after 2012 celebration.


Just a little nap.....won't hurt.... right??


OK, full nap !! 


I hear Mama saying she needs to take care of my long nails or something... blah, blah, blah.  I'm pretending I am still sleeping.... cuz I hate my nails being clipped !!  Are you guys out there ok with nail thingy??  Sammy is silly, she ran back to her kennel once she heard the "N" word !! 

Peace
Neko



5 comments:

  1. oh Neko,
    I don't even like my paws touched!!!! Mom has to take me to the vet to get my nails clipped, and she even has to help hold me!!! But I do let mom clean my ears!!! Just say NO to the NAIL CLIPPING!!!
    Stay strong!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mommy is doing big awwwwwwwwwwwww right now! She said she LOVES your Tongue!!!!

    Fortunately our mom or vet don't need to clipp our nails. We go for quite long walks on the hard ground and our nails are ok:) but when there was long winter with tones of snow, Fredzik saw his nails on the wall in the kitchen, mommy wasn't happy:) stay strong! Hugs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Buddy and Polish trio : >
    Phrase of the day is "STAY STRONG!!"
    Unfortunately, I can't go for long walks, due to my knee issue and Sammy's back was never fully developped. She walks funny or she still hops... Papa holds me and mama clips. They should give us more treat just to putting up with that...

    Love you guys~

    Neko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got away Neko! My human had the groomer try trimming mine, one clip and I was BLEEDING! Never again. My human has promised that as long as I keep walking to keep them short she won't do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not escape... clip, clip, ckip... no blood though. Oh, Sammy got hers clipped too. At least we will be ok for another month or possibly two. Small amount of treats we got after the nail thingy torture was not even enough to cover the fear... dang humans.

    Neko

    ReplyDelete