I feel kinda bad talking about my baby experience and showing you guys my old pics, cuz Sammy doesn't have these fun memories nor any pics. But she said it's ok for me to post my baby picture. Our mama is taking more than enough pictures of Sammy now a days...Pawparrazi....
Anyway, this pic was taken like... almost 3 years ago at our humans' friend's house. Her name is Sophia and I became really sleepy when this little girl started to pet me gently. Now, I am a teenage boy.... I like playing with kids... she made me a kids lover for sure. I hope to visit Sophia one of these days.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Pug licks
Neko

Neko, don't be ashamed. You and the hu-kid are pretty adorable. We are all for kids who give out scritchies. Just watch the ones that try to poke at your butt and pull your tail. Had a couple of those visit here..little terrors :)
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco
That picture is just precious, Neko. I don't blame you for wanting to post it!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton