Ok, so I guess Neko's 3rd birthday is this Thursday, January 19th Mama needs some suggestions ....
what should we get for Neko??
Neko wearing blue collar and Nico wearing pink collar (Nico is Neko's sister) she comes to play with us sometimes. Nico is uhm, kinda,,, overweight now.... she loves Tacos I hear...
Should we get Tacos for Neko as he has never tried them before? I am also interested in this Taco thingy.
Sammy
Well, for starters, treats (or tacos) are a must! Opening presents is a lot of fun too. I am partial to Skinneez (stuff-less) toys. But most important, I think Neko will have a great birthday as long as he gets to spend it with family.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
I 2nd payton comment, i think Neko will just love being out and with his family. Ok, a few treats might be nice, but fun and interaction, you can never go wrong with!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful Gotcha day Neko!!!
Food !!! That is what Neko says......... Food, huh, what kind of food??
ReplyDeleteI think any kind of food that he doesn't normally get...would be like a treat to him. I'd be careful of the Taco though....that could be awfully spicy for a pug tummy....hamburger? Boiled chicken? I've heard a lot of pugs love Bully sticks.....umm???? Pug eats something called Golden Chicken??? I'm not sure what that is all about though. Ummm.....I heard most berries are ok for pugs.....(just no apples or any type of seeds). That's all I can think of right now. :{
DeleteMango! It's my favorite fruit and good for you too!
DeleteMama came up with a menu... will post pics on Friday. Food !!
ReplyDelete