Monday, January 23, 2012

Birthday Dinner

My birthday at human's friends' house....
Appetizer... good start, right??


Beans with snausage, Snausage, Snausage !!!


BBQ Ribs anyone??


Heart attack loaded potato, did I hear angioplasty? 


Oh, don't forget Prime Ribs.....



Who brought this human cake?  It's my birthday... you know we can't eat chocolate??


I got only 3 presents next day


Why do I need to share them with Sammy?  These are my birthday presents...


Because I b*tched about the chocolate cake the night before... I got cheese cake !! 


Everyday should be my birthday... yeah, everyday !! 

9 comments:

  1. wow neko!!!! That looks like it was quite the celebration!!!!! Awesome!!! And just think of it this way, you got an awesome family, an awesome living space, so think of it as....it IS your birthday everyday!!!!
    *high paw*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy, you are very nice dude in deed.
      Come visit one of these days, we will use whatever as an excuse to party !!
      BFF~
      Neko

      Delete
  2. I think I'm having I food induced coma just looking at all of those yummy party snacks! And it looks like you scored big time, Neko! I bet that cheesecake was scrumptious! I'm so glad you had a great birthday.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Payton, I am still waiting to try mango. Mama wants to set the record straight that we did have great salad, but the picture of the salad was not as fun as ribs and cakes,,, so I did not post the picture. Too bad Blogger can't deliver any aroma....

      Neko

      Delete
  3. Wow, Neko you are making me drool on my human with how hungry you've made me. I'm so glad you had a super extra special birthday. Tonight I will dream about Snausage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opaka: Food is VERY important to us. So it was a great day. Our papa's birthday is one week from now. Mama already said he won't get as much as I got. Australian open continues to eat up our mama's sleep time. She should be dreaming about the snausage while she sleeps, not glue to ESPN and watch tennis live.... he gets crabby when she doesn't have enough sleep.
      And... I did not know Australia gets that HOT !

      Neko~

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Neko! Quite the feast my friend. See? Nagging does work. Maybe you could give Sammy a LITTLE, tiny slice.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 words from 3 of us: NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. forget the chocolate cake... I hope the pugs got to share some of that delicious-looking beef!!

    ReplyDelete