Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sunny Day

Do you like sun beam?


We do ! We can even do the face-bitey stuff!!


 It's just ice out side. We got hit by sleet, snow/rain mix.
Mama is working from home again - she is so sissy, hates driving, especially on icy road.  Our job is to bark our heads off while she is on important conference calls.
Hope to come back more often, but she is freaking out with her projects dues... have a great day~

Sammy and Neko

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you mentioned this post in you comment on my blog this morning because when I looked on the dashboard to find your blog and check it out, you were missing! Grrr! I'm still a follower but you weren't in my list. Buddy's Blog was gone too. Now I'm nervous who else might have dropped off too. Dang Blogger!
    Anyway, I totally love a good sun beam, as you know! Enjoy your mom being home today and stay warm! Follow the beams to where ever they may take you! Hehee!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Payton.. something weird happened... I lost blogs list I follow... dang !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitey-face in the sun sounds fantastic. And good work on the barking during the stoopid conference calls...she should know that all attention should be on you ;)

    Stay warm, little pugs!
    XO,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. sun beams rule! where there is sun, there's a pug, is our house motto.

    ReplyDelete