Pooh was telling me his secrets when Mama started clicking her iPhone away.
Mama, please leave us alone, we are busy.
What are you guys talking about?
It's not your business, Mama.
Well, I wanted to show you what Papa sent to us.
He said Happy St Patty's Day to two special girls.
Do you know who they are?
Who?
You and Mama.
That's cool, but tulips are not eatables, right?
Where's my cookies?
Sammy
Hi Sammy!! Those tulips are pretty and all but I like how you think! Cookies would have been a better choice. Hehee!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
a pug after our own hearts! there's no pug love in this house without a treat in hand!
ReplyDeletetulips are our mom's gramy favorite flower, totally uneatable though :)you should get some cookie Sammy !!! every pug should !!! sending lots of love to you and Neko ! PT
ReplyDeleteHI! We're Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty! We just found your blog. LOVE the Pooh! And the flowers are pretty too!!! Please stop by and visit us ...
ReplyDeleteTulips are very pretty and my human is very impressed, but I agree, where are the cookies? *pug licks*
ReplyDeleteWell, men sometimes don't really give the best gifts (um, hello, TREATS! That is what we want)..but Moms really like flowers so his heart was in the right place. Pooh looks like a good listener. But I might be tempted to eat him :)
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco