Our pawrents decided to go see my son, Igor last weekend.
They live only 20 to 25 minutes away from our house.
Neko went nutz over this red thingy and peed all over it.
Ok, I really don't think it is necessary to tell you, but, yes it is true I put winter LBS. on. : (
When we arrived at their house, both girls (they have 2 human girls) said: " OMG, Sammy got fat!"
We both get more green beans than the kibbles now. Dang....
Mama thinks I look like a sea lion (what??)
"We need to put you on a diet! 1000 pug photo shoot is in May, kids!!"
Whateverrrrrrrr
Here's Neko with Igor's daddy. The dude is so freaking funny, we love him so much.
Dude was trying to fly Sammy.
We went for a long walk, played with kids at a park too.
So tired now, we take a nap till BBQ is ready.
We can't hardly wait to go see them again.
oh you are not fat Sammy !!! none of us is !!! mom just bought me (Zuzia) light kibbles, I think is her way to tell me I'm fat !! and I heard word FRANFURTER next to my name !! so don't worry Sammy, you are the best and we LOVE you :) PT
ReplyDeleteFat schmat. Green beans are the worst! Guess we do all have to face the fact that it is bikini season. GRR. Mom's been taking us on some hellacious walks every day. Glad you had fun with Igor's peeps.
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco
don't believe it, sammy! you're not fat, there's more to love! don't relinquish your right to another treat (that's not a gross green bean)!
ReplyDelete