Monday, November 21, 2011

The White Stuff

Sammy is hybernating, I am cyber-nating.

The white stuff is here.... ahhhh.  It was little over 20F when I went to pee this morning.  Isn't it like- 6C? It's not bad yet... we go out and do our business even when it's - 20 or colder.  Dang Minnesota winter.  For next 6 months, Sammy and I create beautiful backyard with tons of yellow snow. Humans can pick up poop, but they can't pick up frozen pee, take that, XOXO !!

4 comments:

  1. Snow already?! Poland can also be cold:) but not this year, we still have like 10C and in the begining of December we'll have around 12C!! Hot hot hot :) but my pugs love the winter especially my polar pug Fredzik:) fortunatelly -20C we have just for few days every year around January, but -10C is quite frequent so we also produce lots of yellow snow here:) take care !! hugs Misiober

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Neko, I've never seen this white stuff before. It looks soft and fluffy like it'd be nice to roll in. It comes in the yellow variety too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opaka, u are in Australia... never have white Christmas. Kinda nice, we hate cold.
    U silly, we create yellow snow, lol. (seriously?)

    Misiober, Polish winter could be cold, but not as cold as MN winter. Iheard it's a place to party tho, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yellow snow! Now I understand, it took my human to explain it though. She's a little bit horrified by the idea of having a backyard full of it though. She said it's the first time felt happy that we don't get snow.

    ReplyDelete