Thanksgiving day tomorrow in US. Mama runs 5K. Papa cooks while she runs, then they eat like pugs all day long for next few days. Gampy is sick, so we can't go to their house with mama and papa this year... (boo!), but we will get extra left overs.
Have a great TD everyone !!
Enjoy your leftovers Sammy and Neko and good luck to your Mama in the run.
ReplyDeleteHi Sammy & Neko -
ReplyDeleteHow cool that your mama runs while your papa cooks. No one is running or cooking here - bummer.
The turkey testicle festival was today but Daddy is back home. The festival is going to continue until the wee hours of the morning and they expect to serve 1,000 pounds of testicles!
Tiffy
Have a great Thanksgiving! I look forward to hearing all about you both and will have to catch up on the previous posts that I've missed!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
PS. And I'm sorry for always beating you to the comment.
Respect for your Mama ... And Papa too!!! Hope you had lovely day yestarday!!! What about today??? Shopping madness???
ReplyDelete