Friday, November 18, 2011

Neko

Hi, I am Neko.  Uh, this picture is so misleading.  It was taken when I was "fat".I lost about 5 Lbs. since this picture was taken. I have "perfect" ice cream cone tail and softest fur.  I know I am pretty... .  I prefer playing with Dad, but I prefer sleeping with Mom.  Sammy?  The mill pug took over my spot in bed, grrrrr, but I am a nice and pretty boy, I let her sleep wherever she wants.  We watched Presidents' Cup (golf that is) on couch with mom last night.  I think Sammy somehow knows golf.  Who cares.... I snuggled up with mom just because she had some snack in her hand.... that's all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Neko, if I were you I wouldn't let Sammy get away with stealing my spot., but then I boss Kai around all the time.

    My human said she can't stop thinking of cats every time she sees your name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Opaka, mom is Japanese. Neko = Cat
    Our human thought about changing Sammy's name when she adopted us, but we all agreed to keep her name - we did not want to make her confused by changing her name. How about you two? Opaka reminds my mom yummy fish she ate in Hawaii.... hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neko you are PRETTY BOY !!! You have the same attitude in life like my boy Fredzik :) have a nice weekend :) hugs Misiober

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Neko, one of my humans picked my name from some tv show that's up in the stars, it's called "Star Trek", I don't get it. My other human liked the name because she lived in Japan and she thought it sounded Japanese. So that's how both Kai and I got our names. Kai learnt his new name very quickly on the first day, but I sometimes forget. Of course that means more "training" with treats and I don't mind that!

    ReplyDelete