Mama scored 2 of these, only $2.99 each! Perfect for Thursday's Thanksgiving dinner.
To be honest with you, I actually don't care what kind of bowl or dish that is.... what and how much is in it is more important than the bowl itself... you agree?? Even Neko agrees with me. But I must say, yes the pug on the dish looks just like me, Sammy.
Therefore, I approve this bowl to be mine ......
To be honest with you, I actually don't care what kind of bowl or dish that is.... what and how much is in it is more important than the bowl itself... you agree?? Even Neko agrees with me. But I must say, yes the pug on the dish looks just like me, Sammy.
Therefore, I approve this bowl to be mine ......



You're right Sammy, it's practically identical!
ReplyDelete:) Sammy, you and this dish pug = identical twins :) and you are right the most important for pugs is FOOD!!!! but I love the bolw , it's super cute:)
ReplyDeleteYou are so right...I'll take food of almost any kind in any container!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton