Saturday was really cold.... and our crazy mama thought it was time to go outside and run around the lake for 5K.... yep, she got the pink T below and a mug cup... When we got up in the morning, it was -1 F (-18C)
It was cold, it was a torture to go out and do our business!!!
.
When the race started, it was 4 F.... not to mention the stupid windchill around the lake. She told us she pays to run those race/fun run... What?? Pay money to run outside??
Do your parents do that too? I think it's crazy to pay money and run.
She argued that she pays green fee to play golf outside, same difference.
Whatever......
and wind proof jacket... running pants and wind proof pants... headband and gloves, you name it!
We, the smart pugs stayed home and snuggled up, took a nap while not so smart human were outside in this cold, running around. They need to learn from us one of these days. When REALLY cold outside, it is wise to stay inside.
Sammy

CRAZY is right! I'm holding up inside at the thought of a couple inches of snow. BRR!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
PS. Loved your comment about pugs being smart. It's so true!
We got an inch overnight... white Valentines !!
Deletesmart pugs! if only your mama had followed your examples, she would've been much warmer! I do wonder what makes us pay good money to go run around in circles...
ReplyDeleteI ain't going outside unless I get compensated !!
DeleteGlad you guys stayed nice and cozy! (Good work on the run, human! I like running, but I'm also not a pug ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, how's your leg? Feeling better? Any updates??
DeleteWe still worry about you and "funny" leg......
Let us know what's up, ok??
happy valentine's day to you, too!
ReplyDeleteYou are soo smart guys!!!! Your Mama not so much, ours is crazy too. She wne on kaja when it was 1C but it's nothing, running when is -18C kicks butt!!!! :) we love your Mama and you too:) PT
ReplyDelete