Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tongue

Yes, it sticks out... I can't help it.


 Zit? yes, it's still there : ( 

Neko

5 comments:

  1. Neko, I think you are adorable, tongue, zit and all! xo Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Neko, cheer up buddy! You and your sis, Sammy, are cute and that's that! Nothing you can do to change it...us pugs are born that way.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neko, I get it....somedays you just have days like that, where you gotta stick your tongue out to the world and say....
    pppffftttttt :P~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say you are just ready for sugars at all times. Very efficient if you ask me. Cute, too! Heck, there is even a competition at our local rescue for the longest tongue.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom LOVES stick out tongues !!! Mom loves you :) and Sammy, and we love you too guys !!! Fred and Zuz and Pu

    ReplyDelete