Zit??
Seriously??
Mama talked to my doctor, we will wait for a week, if it's still there the end of this week, she will take me in.
She freaked out when Sammy got her zit and took her to her doctor. He laughed at her & said " you wasted money and time, that's a zit!" Waited few days, it went away.
Any Proactive for pugs out there you know of?? I am a pretty boy, I should not have any zit!!!
Neko
Hehee! I used to get those, um, bumps on my muzzle every now and again. Sometimes they were ingrown whiskers, but they always went away on their own. I had to stop Gampy from trying to pop them though!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Ps. Hope you got a treat for allowing your mom to post that pic Neko!
you think a zit is bad, little pug, just wait until you get a WART (which also goes away on its own but is much uglier). no proactiv, sadly, I've found the only cure for zits is age!
ReplyDeleteOk, I will admit I have gotten a few of those. The vet guy said I could take anti-biotics to get rid of it right away, or just let it go away on its own. My chin is bumpy anyway, so I let it ride. Maybe your mum could lone you some clearisil or somethings.
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco
I got something like that too but it last for such a long time mommy had my vet look at when I was getting my blood sugar tested and he said it was actually an infection so I had to have all the yucky stuff drained out of it and now it is all better, no more giant red dot/bump on my furry face. Hope yours goes away soon.
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks
Puggsie