Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do You BEG?

 Shrimp?  Salami? Ham? Cheese? Carpaccio?


 Creme Brulee?  Cheesecake?  Triple Mousse?


Do you beg occasionally?
Or ALL THE TIME???


 Come on !! Neko is not looking, quick!! Gimmeeeeee!!!!!


Uhnmmm, Begging is my specialty!!


Mama's healthy diet started today.  Something like her BP is too high or glucose is not right ... she works out an hour and half to two hours a day at least 5 days a week. (She is a group fitness junky) 
Only thing she can think of is to start eating healthy.  (huh?) No more salami, ham, shrimp?? Really?
Good luck, mama.  Don't forget about us.  It is not all about you.... 
REMEMBER WE, PUGS LOVE MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. In our house we don't call it begging, it's eagerly anticipating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Anticipating" is a great word!! We like that : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't mix words, I'm a begger and proud of it! I just wish it worked more often. Did you get anything, Sammy?
    Love,
    Payton
    Ps. Even my mom is drooling at the food in today's pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me guess... your mama is a sweet lover?
      Yes, we got carpaccio, nothing's better than raw read meat!Sammy

      Delete
  4. Do we beg?.....PSH. Does a pug have a curly tail? Heck yes we beg. I'm not allowed to audibly beg, so I just breathe all over Mom's food, hehe. Whatever works! Your mom can do her diet thing, whatever, but the pugs should still get bacon. Fair is fair.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great technique. Breathe all over food. I will for sure try that next time !!

      Neko

      Delete
  5. I just stare, and sometimes place my paw on moms leg, just to remind her I am there. :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, amother master move by Buddy! Paw your mom's leg.. yeah, that usually works ~

      Neko

      Delete
  6. We beg like crazy ;)all of us !! but we learned that if we are patient and sit still, last 3 bites are for us :) so we wait :) our mom says she would like to be fitness junky, but she is laziness junky instead :( love PT

    ReplyDelete