too cute! nothing like pug butt-and-tail to get a guaranteed smile :)
Mum went nuts when she saw this picture. I mean likes totally saying "what a great photo, I just luv it... could totally frame something likes that and hang it in the house". Pft I say it is just our pug tails... no biggie!Winston
Oh yes,,I love, love, love this picture!lovetweedles
What is it with pawrents and tails? Are they jealous 'cause they don't have one???Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitnney
Pug tails are the cutest! Especially yours :) And you're right, no darkness to be seen anywhere, thanks for sharing your sunshine!♥♥♥Meredith & Scarlet
Goodness, it's like they are holding tails! Way too cute!Love,Christy
HAPPY NEW YEAR Friends!Lots & Lot of Love,Meredith & Scarlet
hope you're enjoying a happy and healthy new year! and thank you so much for your comforting words and hugs after sasha's death.
ohhhh so very adorable!!! kissys to you!lovetweedles
wooooos,
too cute! nothing like pug butt-and-tail to get a guaranteed smile :)
ReplyDeleteMum went nuts when she saw this picture. I mean likes totally saying "what a great photo, I just luv it... could totally frame something likes that and hang it in the house". Pft I say it is just our pug tails... no biggie!
ReplyDeleteWinston
Oh yes,,
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this picture!
love
tweedles
What is it with pawrents and tails? Are they jealous 'cause they don't have one???
ReplyDeleteLove Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitnney
Pug tails are the cutest! Especially yours :) And you're right, no darkness to be seen anywhere, thanks for sharing your sunshine!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet
Goodness, it's like they are holding tails! Way too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christy
HAPPY NEW YEAR Friends!
ReplyDeleteLots & Lot of Love,
Meredith & Scarlet
hope you're enjoying a happy and healthy new year! and thank you so much for your comforting words and hugs after sasha's death.
ReplyDeleteohhhh so very adorable!!! kissys to you!
ReplyDeletelove
tweedles
wooooos,
ReplyDelete