Monday, August 20, 2012

More Than 3 Months Ago

This is me 3+ months ago.  My first gig as a model.
Ms. Amanda was trying to capture my cuteness.



That's Papa in blue jeans.  He is tall even as a human. 
You see, Ms. Amanda is tall too.
I liked her : ) 



Tiffy's momma, Ms. Amanda and Puglet.
Oh, and Sammy licking her flat nose.



I got it.   How to look cute is so easy.  
"Be Myself!"


Unfortunately, Sammy did not do so well.... she is afraid of everything.
Since mama had to hold her paws while being shot (?!?!?) and Papa does not like taking pictures, there's no picture of Sammy being shot by Ms. Amanda.  That's ok, this is my time to shine, not Sammy!!

I would do this again any time.
Neko

8 comments:

  1. How exciting! Our photo shoot is 7 weeks away! We have been planning our wardrobe since May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Sammy are both super to me! Kisses!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait for Scarlet's shoot in October! You look sooooooooooooper cute!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD Neko, you rocked that photo shoot! Sammy must have known the camera loved you. Cool that you got to meet Mr. Pug in pawson too.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your both so adorables.
    I am afraid of everything too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. And boy did you shine! Great pictures.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry im so behind on all the blogs.....but I love this one!!! Can't wait to see mine! yours are so gorgeous!!!! :@}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so very exciting to see you doing your photo shoot. We hope that you got more comfortable after a while. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete