Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Igor and Freddie

Mama posted one of these pic on her FB for Tuni Tuesday and people are requesting more of it.  



Igor (pug) is my son, I was rescued when I was pregnant.
Freddie (da kitty cat) is also a rescue.  They are adopted by wonderful family not too far from us.



Some cats are cool.
Pugs are always cool.

Love
Sammy


6 comments:

  1. Like mother, like son...such cuties! Are you sure about those cat things, Sammy? I know Igor seems comfortable around them, but still... ;-)
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Igor is almost as cute as you. No comment on the other. My mom said if I didn't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything! : )

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cats aren't cool. They don't like to snuggle or play. Igor is lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pugs are always totally cools! thanks for posting for Tuni.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of the cutest photos that we have ever seen. Just seeing you two adorable ones under the blankets is just the best. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete