Um I totally knows all abouts the green beans, carrots and cucumber! I have had hardly any treats in almost 6 weeks!!!!!!!! We will support each other during this horrible time of "DIET".
don't think of it as an extra pound, think of it as extra love! in the form of treats! actually our pugs would be super excited about a diet of carrots, since that is one of their faves. does make them poop a lot, tho...
Yes you are cutie!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet
Um I totally knows all abouts the green beans, carrots and cucumber! I have had hardly any treats in almost 6 weeks!!!!!!!! We will support each other during this horrible time of "DIET".
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear it from you that you gained 1 pound,that's a great news. And I'm so happy that your growing healthy :D
ReplyDeleteDog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond
don't think of it as an extra pound, think of it as extra love! in the form of treats! actually our pugs would be super excited about a diet of carrots, since that is one of their faves. does make them poop a lot, tho...
ReplyDeletewell, one pound is better than 5 lbs! Good luck with the diet.
ReplyDeleteDrools and licks,
Minnie, Mack and foster Mario